Lipozene complaints fraudulent charges review

SunSea
Lipozene complaints fraudulent charges review
Late one night I disabled and on restricted income, was watching a infomercial on T.V. a couple of weight loss pill that required no excerise program for it to figure. as a result of i am disabled i assumed why not attempt it. It stated that I may cancel at any time and obtain my a refund. thus I known as Mid Sept placed the order.

On the thirteenth of Oct. I still had not received something and that they had taken $30.94 out of my Visa Card. thus I known as and talked with a woman that was terribly understanding for a client service rep. and said she would cancel however that she saw that the item had been shipped. I told her that I had not received any issue within the mail nor was there any pkg. left at my Door. i am house certain and nobody ever knocked on my door. Nor did I sign for any package.


Well the month of Nov rolled around and that i kept an eye fixed on my mastercard and there was no atemp to require any payment thus I felt that the client service rep did her job. Not thus there was no notes on my file that I had known as nor was there something written regarding the cancellation request.

So in Dec. checking my mastercard all of a sudden there they were eliminating $59.84 out of my Account and thus I known as them and that they insisted that I had gotten the package which i could not cancel unless I mailed it back to them and till then I stilled owed for the merchandise. I told them I had never received something from their company and that they did not care they said it absolutely was delivered despite the fact that they did not have my signature for something. thus i assume i'll got to go while not food for the month of Dec. as a result of those gamblers want the money quite us elderly and disable.

Please if you're thinking that their reaching to assist you loose weight the sole means they are doing it to require your food income, with a smile in their voice and also the TV ads. this is often a really poor thanks to run an organization. They decision you liers and say you get one thing when if truth be told you probably did not. Rating Artikel : 5 Jumlah Voting : 99 Orang